Fuel allows you to bulk import orders and products from a CSV file. This is a great feature to use if you sell on a channel outside of Shopify or for sellers that create personalized designs.
Step 1: Upload your artwork to the Design Gallery
- Be sure to use unique file names. You will use those to specify which designs your products will use.
Step 2: Go to the Orders page and select "CSV order import"
Step 3: Upload your CSV file
- Use the Fuel product list for more info to how to define the product details
Step 4: Confirm order information is correct and select "Submit Orders"
Step 5: Orders are created and are ready to be sent to production
- Click into your orders to verify the products and shipping information is correct
Step 6: Go to your Products page to make any edits to your created products
- This step is optional but highly recommended to assure your designs are placed correctly
- Once the design placement is verified, your orders are ready to be sent to production!